South Region Stars
An Awesome Community of Athletes, Family, and Friends
SAVE THE DATE
February 19 - Polar Plunge Fundraiser
On Sunday, February 19 the Stars will be beneficiary of a wonderful fundraiser, organized on our behalf by friends, families and the polar plunge team 12.SRG Becky's Bathers. The crew has gone all out, with an afternoon of fun, food (tacos!) beverages, raffles -- and a Chili Cookoff (with nine competitors already). There will also be a silent auction with fabulous items and a yummy bake sale. And with one week to go, who knows what else they have up their sleeves.
WHEN: February 19- Sunday Afternoon 1:00 until 6:00pm
WHERE: American Legion Post 577, 1129 Arcade St., St. Paul
To make this truly successful, here's how you can help:
- Join us for the fundraiser
- Ask one or two businesses to donate something – a dozen donuts, a $25 restaurant coupon
- Put together a themed basket of items
- Bake for the bake sale, sign-up for the chili cook-off, crochet a hat, knit a scarf, etc
- Finally – and this is important – SPREAD THE WORD!!! SEND THIS FLYER TO YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILIES, AND NEIGHBORS.
For general information, contact Pat or Michelle at (651) 462-0640 for general information.
We are the South Region Stars, and we participate with Special Olympics of Minnesota.
We offer sports training and competition for children and adults with intellectual disabilities.
Our teams practice in northern Dakota County, but we welcome any athlete who finds us the right fit.